Visible movement lines

I have seen in several videos that the movement lines for units not selected is visible. Appears to be platoon or company level from what I've seen. My question is, how do i make the movement lines for units I don't have selected be visible? This looks very useful for moving forward a platoon as you can see where the rest of it is going without needing to select the other squads (or teams if they are split) I have looked around, but can't find an answer.

Worth having a look at the "hotkeys" menu in the game, to see what other useful display functions can be toggled through varying states... Though once you learn how to turn Smoke and Trees off, you have to contend with remembering to turn them back on when they might impact what you're trying to do...

Whilst we're on that venerable subject, howza'bout bringing back the 'Toggle Weather' key.  Setting up a battle in a howling blizzard can be real drudgery!

Yeah I moaned about this years ago all these updates but ya can't turn off weather remember in the original you could even give the the exact amount of ammo you wanted ... on thing if weather gets too bad and its a battle you could probably just edit it out but then that totally changes the scenario but at least you can play it with out mortaring your monitor