Some nits I'm picking.

I have two requests here.

1) could we have a volume setting? As it is, CM runs WAY quieter than my other stuff, so I have to crank up both the speakers and the main volume control. Then after I'm done w/ CM, if something system-related happens (or somebody pages me on AIM) before I get the volume reset, I get this massive NOISE that is very grating.

2) could you make the waypoints a bit "bigger" so that I don't have to have my cursor in the exact center of the cube/tetrahedron in order to click and grab them? As it is I have to try a couple of times, and each time I miss I have to go scrolling back to the unit I wanted to move, scroll back to the waypoint, and try again. If the waypoints had a bigger margin of error on the click/grab feature I'd appreciate it.

DjB

Welcome to the hell that is sound card drivers Doug wink.gif.

It sounds to me like a driver problem or something... I haven't had that problem and think most haven't either. What card do you have?

2. Use view 5 to select and drag the waypoints. They show up REALLY big in the top-down views.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Doug, I had the same problem until I reformatted and reinstalled Win98, now it is fine. The only thing I could think of was that I did play around in the mixer thingy once and might have screwed something up.

Craig (slow connection) Harvey

I have the Diamond Sonic Impact A3D sound card. The sound was very faint until I went into:

Control Panel | Multimedia | Playback Advanced Properties | Performance

and turned Hardware Acceleration down one notch. Hopefully yours has something similar. Good luck.

- Chris