Delivery:Mail

if i buy for example CMBN +CW +MG and select ''mail delivery''

1. do i pay additional money for transaction (like 5-20 $ more) on top of the regular ''mail delivery price'' thats shown on the bfc site?

2. do i need to activate game online/offline

3.if 2 is positive, is there a limit to number of activations as its the case with 'download only'' deivery, or i can worry not about activation keys?

if i buy for example CMBN +CW +MG and select ''mail delivery''

1. do i pay additional money for transaction (like 5-20 $ more) on top of the regular ''mail delivery price'' thats shown on the bfc site?

2. do i need to activate game online/offline

3.if 2 is positive, is there a limit to number of activations as its the case with 'download only'' deivery, or i can worry not about activation keys?

1 no, but I can't speak for how much you will get charged by your mail carrier. Bf is only charging the additional shipping and handling they incur. I understand folks in uk get totally screwed on this.

2 and 3 are exactly identical to electronic copy only.

Honestly in this day and age I have given up on discs. Pretty soon you won't even have a disc reader so I just store the download in multiple locations including cloud storage. Besides it is much easier to reinstall electronic copy. ;)

1 no, but I can't speak for how much you will get charged by your mail carrier. Bf is only charging the additional shipping and handling they incur. I understand folks in uk get totally screwed on this.

2 and 3 are exactly identical to electronic copy only.

Honestly in this day and age I have given up on discs. Pretty soon you won't even have a disc reader so I just store the download in multiple locations including cloud storage. Besides it is much easier to reinstall electronic copy. ;)

thanks now its all clear

I purchased these CD Titles, and mailed to me in the U.S. and payed $10 for shipping, and I believe $1 for each additional CD, and so it was around $12-13 total.

Install CMBN first, then activate ( using the desktop shortuct ) and can be online or offline, then do the same for each title.

You will still have the same 4x Key restrictions and a +1 additional key each year, and it can be used in one main computer and a back-up computer.

Joe

Honestly in this day and age I have given up on discs. Pretty soon you won't even have a disc reader so I just store the download in multiple locations including cloud storage. Besides it is much easier to reinstall electronic copy.

+1.

Copies on Dropbox, external discs and Google drive. The cloud is your friend.

Safe from everything but the zombie apocalypse.