Combat Mission Mega Pack

Do I understand correctly the CM 2.0 Mega Pack contains the following content?

Battle for Normandy

Barbarossa to Berlin

Beyond Overlord

Afrika Crop

Are there more packs included? Also can you use player made scenarios for 2.0? I am really out of touch with CM haven't played in years. Now that I am retired I have time to play again.

Thanks for any help explaining this to me.

I think you mean the CM Battle for Normandy BIG BUNDLE .

This contains the Battle for Normandy base game and the two major add-ons Commonwealth Forces and Market Garden. It brings the game up to version 2.0.

It is a nearly complete bundle for the Battle for Normandy module of the modern Combat Mission (CMx2). All that is missing is the Vehicle Pack - which adds a few exotic tanks and APCs - and the version 3.0 upgrade.

Barbarossa to Berlin, Beyond Overlord and Afrika Krops are old Combat Mission (CMx1) and are showing their age at this stage - still great but old. I don't think they are bundled with the newer stuff as far as I can see.

Hope that helps.

Do I understand correctly the CM 2.0 Mega Pack contains the following content?

Battle for Normandy

Barbarossa to Berlin

Beyond Overlord

Afrika Crop

Are there more packs included? Also can you use player made scenarios for 2.0? I am really out of touch with CM haven't played in years. Now that I am retired I have time to play again.

Thanks for any help explaining this to me.

Is this the mega pack of which you speak?

no, CMBN pack only includes CMBN, it's modules (Commonwealth and Market Garden) and the 2.0 upgrade. The other three games you listed are older Cmx1 games.

ooohhh sniped by Niall78

I think you mean the CM Battle for Normandy BIG BUNDLE .

This contains the Battle for Normandy base game and the two major add-ons Commonwealth Forces and Market Garden. It brings the game up to version 2.0.

It is a nearly complete bundle for the Battle for Normandy module of the modern Combat Mission (CMx2). All that is missing is the Vehicle Pack - which adds a few exotic tanks and APCs - and the version 3.0 upgrade.

Barbarossa to Berlin, Beyond Overlord and Afrika Krops are old Combat Mission (CMx1) and are showing their age at this stage - still great but old. I don't think they are bundled with the newer stuff as far as I can see.

Hope that helps.

Appreciate all the info thanks.