Just switched my XP to Mozilla. How do I...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I'm working my way backards, from recent to older. Since the dates go back to 2008, there's even a slight chance I might come across some very old posts of mine, although it would have been on a different account and I don't have a clue as to what screen name I might have used. Been playing CM since 2000 and I would definitely find some old posts of mine in the archives, although it would be hard because I was never very active in the forums.

I do remember pointing out at one time that one (or maybe all three?) of the original games had the Play/Pause function button on the front end reversed. What I mean is that when the replay was playing, the button said 'Play', instead of 'Pause', and when it was paused it said 'Pause' instead of 'Play'. Small matter, and I was merely trying to help, but pointing this out seemed to irritate the powers-that-be, as I remember. 😕

Edited by Rob2020
I'm a Cold War reenactor. I pace back and forth, nervously drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes.