Modern Armor Internal Arrays and ...Redux

Nearly five years ago (is that possible?) I started a highly fruitful thread titled Modern Armor Internal Arrays & What Defeated Them or Might. It was a grog's grog fest (below) and provided me quite an education regarding armor arrays and projectiles if which I knew almost nothing. I found the old, long (45 pages!) post when searching for something else I wrote (my discourse on CMRT about how the Russians internally structure their combat formations as far as descending order of soldier quality). In reading the sea of subsequent discussion, I realized what an incredible grog resource that was then, and I though the idea of carrying on from there to be a good one.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=90432&highlight=john+kettler%2C+recent+posts

It seems to me that with all the developments and technological improvements in armor (AFVs), armor (protective shielding) and antitank munitions in the ensuing years, plus CMBS aborning, it might be a good idea to see what our resident experts have to offer now, when so much has changed.

Regards,

John Kettler