artillery

Hilts

can be cancelled and altered with a twist: The time delay as far as i know resets every time you adjust the firing command. Say your 105mm battery begins to fire after 15min delay and you adjust it to different target, wich would normaly take less than 10 minutes but now takes the whole 15minutes once again.

Preplanned artillery works in general just like artillery after the deployment so you can for example call down harassing fire wich you can then move around wich is very handy if you want to be methodical and economical with your arty and not waste time for spotting rounds and call up.

Preplanned artillery works in general just like artillery after the deployment so you can for example call down harassing fire wich you can then move around wich is very handy if you want to be methodical and economical with your arty and not waste time for spotting rounds and call up.

This can be especially effective with a couple of TRP. You can set up a fair rolling barrage, for example.

I dunno if it's gamey, but I noticed that when one adjusts preplanned arty barrages, they arrive quickly and are as accurate as the original pre-planned barrage would have been.

So, you can set a preplanned with 15 min delay with the expectation of adjusting it to other locations, once one gets the spotter to have LOS to those locations.