Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

OSHA now prevents soldiers on roof top?

Occupational Safety and Hazard Administration now prevents soldiers on flat roof tops? Is this due to lack of safety harness and proper anchor point? Or has this come about with 3.0 change?

I have Market Garden and I like to get my snipers and AT-Teams on top of the flat top roofs but now it is a "no-go".

I understand buildings with destroyed roofs having the attic blocked by debris (though this would be a great weapons vantage point).

So has anybody else had this happen?

Mech.Gato

So far the only problem is the "Facade Troop" scenario in Market Garden.

It worked fine until 3.0. Could be a saved game before upgrade error.

However, I recently crashed my PC due to a pre-beta I'm testing. Had to reinstall everything. So I started the same scenario fresh with no saved games. Still the same problem. Using scenario editor I replaced the 3 story flat roof buildings in the scenario and now they work fine.

Author design limitations? Just like I can't find the pavement they used to form the city blocks from.

Little frustrated,

Mech.Gato