Still cannot get the tags to work for rubble

I followed "Mod Tags- How To for You" by benpark but still confused as to where the .bmp I created for it goes. I understand it has to replace a tile already used by the game. For mine it is "ground rocky red (rubble)". So I dropped it in the Z file. I have the text file set and it comes up when importing tags but the graphic does not.

My .bmp has the bricks correctly sized with pieces of wood scattered across it. Took a hour and a half to create with Gimp. I will be willing to share it if I can get it to work.

Mech.Gato

For mine it is "ground rocky red (rubble)". So I dropped it in the Z file. I have the text file set and it comes up when importing tags but the graphic does not.

I'm a bit concerned about the use of () instead of []. "rocky ground red [rubble].bmp" should appear on a map that has the word rubble imported into the new tags list