Urgent question!!

tomorrow i ll get 64 bit system win 7 ultimate. now i have 32bit system installed

Cpu:intel pentium G2010 2.8 ghz

amd 7750 1gb ddr5

4gb ddr3

bought 2012 summer

Question 1: does this pc supports 64bit system?

question 2: if i install new system will i be asked to insert cd key for cmbn because i dont like that because i have only 4 keys, which will mean i ll be left with 2 more copies of the game ?

or 1 more precisely, when i buy nvidia graphic card...

thanks in advance

No, I do not believe that is how it works. The activation count is stored on the BFC server(s). The scrubber just forces an activation to be required - which will phone home and reduce the count.

My experience with the BFC help desk has been that if you chew up your count because of some problem they will help you out. So, just don't worry about it. Install and activate as needed and if an activation fails contact support and tell them what is going on. Like I said I only had a problem once but they were really great and did what they needed to do to get me up and running again.