Old graphics glitchafter 3.0

Hi all,

I'm getting the old Scarecrow/Christ on the Cross glitch after I installed 3.0. You know the one, vehicle drivers float above the seat, no headgear and arms outstretched to the side (sorry, no pic). I can't remember if that is due to an improper install order or a mod.

I haven't played CMBN/CW/MG since 3rd wave testing for CMRT, so about 6 months, but I have occasionally opened it up to check new mods, etc., as they were released. When I installed CMBN 3.0, I took out the mod folder, followed all the instructions, and I don't have any other problems. Just drivers acting like they can walk on water.

So, do I have to uninstall and go through the whole install process again, or is it maybe a mod? (I put them all back in, except for Vin's Animated Text. I know that one will cause problems.)

Thanks!

Hi Mord, ol' pal. Thanks. I re-installed twice more, but no joy. I followed the manual's install order, and had no mods either before or after. The manual didn't mention patch 2.12...I didn't patch to that before running 3.0. ****, ****, ****ty, ****-****!

As far as I know, you HAVE to be on 2.12 before upgrading to 3.0

See here post #25 : http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=116325&page=3