NO ONE ESCAPES...Scenario WIP

Hello...

I'm working on my first CMRT scenario. It will be a fictional scenario (might at best be considered semi-historical).

You will be in charge of the 1st regiment/ 3rd guards carvalry corps. (not the entire regiment will be in the mission).

Force size will be battalion minus...

You regiment have been able to bypass the german lines during the night. The time is now 04.15 and you are in possition to attack german 2nd line forces holding a vital crossroad at Lepel from the rear.

Your orders are to capture this crossroad and set up a blocking possition at that location to prevent the german frontline forces to retreat towards the Berezina river.

My goal with this mission is to try and make a multi task mission. First part will have the russians ATTACK to capture the objective and the 2nd part of the mission will be more in the form of a DEFENCIVE mission...Trying to prevent the germans from retreating towards the west.

The entire friendly force will arrive over time as a number of reinforcements and there will also be supplytrucks arring later with ammo.

To start with the player will have very limited support weapons avaliable...having to rely primarily on machineguns to provide suppression..

Later AT-guns and some armour will arrive.

The map is finished as is the first part of the mission (the russian attack part).

I'm now working on the 'german attack' trying to get triggers and AI plans to work...

The scenario will hopefully be ready by mid July...

Here are some pictures (Friendly sturmoviks have just attacked this location before your mission start.)

By the way...I'm using kiemes excellent modular building mod...

CMRedThunder2014-06-1919-25-48-03_zpsc267c8ef.png

CMRedThunder2014-06-1919-24-50-17_zpsc94451ac.png

CMRedThunder2014-06-1919-21-26-29_zps4b59c5c0.png

CMRedThunder2014-06-1919-20-35-87_zps2211b15e.png

CMRedThunder2014-06-1919-19-42-70_zps9b2a0cdd.png

Nice screenies, very atmospheric. Good luck on your first scenario!

I hope i will be able to get everything working....

Very nicely put together, can we get an overhead shot of the map?

Here you go...

CMRedThunder2014-06-1923-00-28-77_zps77690414.png

CMRedThunder2014-06-1922-57-27-00_zps6a9506b5.png

The russian setup will be in the small woods in the south west corner.

From the setup location...

CMRedThunder2014-06-1922-59-04-89_zps1e32dbd4.png

The map is 1800 * 1000 meters