Spw 250/7

Should find them in the Pioneer section. it was an engineer (Pioneer) vehicle. Did you mean the 251/7 engineer vehicle.. or the 250/7 (mortar track) I have not looked yet (and you probably have).. but maybe they can be found in single vehicle, or formations? or possibly they can be found in the PzGren.. Aufklärungsabteilung. you may have to pick and choose from Battalion level? not sure I have been too busy playing the campaigns and QB's

Mortar vehicles require separate mortar teams so the vehicles are not available in the standalone vehicles section. Same goes for US M4A1 and M21 mortar HTs for the same reason. I always have the worst problems locating SPW 250s in the TO&E, it gets downright comical sometimes.

I am indeed looking for the 250/7. The manual says they are found only in the Panzer Reconnaissance formations, but I cannot find them anywhere in the list.

@MikeyD: good advice, thanks. :) I am indeed looking through the standard formation list for the Panzer recon battalion, but the only mortar halftracks I can find are the later 251s.

So far, in my searches this is the only vehicle I cannot find. My goal is to add a German counterpart to the Russian Parade Ground file I recently uploaded to the Repository (in keeping in line with the Dealership scenarios for CMBB and CMFI).

I went back and found an old post of my own asking the same question and here's where I was directed.

Armor - Panzer Aufklarung 43 or 44 - Recon infantry select 'standard' - Medium mortar select 'on map'.

Thanks! I will give that a try when I get the chance.