TRP influential radius

Has probably been asked before, but need some reminder:

Beside indirect fire arty, does the 50m influential radius of TRP´s also apply to HMG´s, PAK, ect., when not moved from initial deployments? The manual just mentions it to be used as "ambush marker" and from some my observations, the influential radius appears to be rather more around the ~20-30m mark. :confused:

What do you mean by "seems to be"? AFAIK it's 50m for everything, and I don't think it matters if the units have moved or not.

From my observations, fire directed at targets near TRP´s, appears to be more accurate, the closer the targeted units are at the TRP. I test mainly with HMG units at greater range (between 800 to 1300m). There´s no further mentioning of the TRP influential radius in the manual, so I too would assume, it´s one for all (50m) cases.

IIRC in CMX1 firers lost benefits from TRP´s, once they moved away from their initial deployment position, which actually makes perfectly sense. No idea if it works differently in CMX2. Just wanna know. :)

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere official that your guys lose their bonus once they move just a little bit, even though they are still in the ambush zone.. Never actually used it though.

Would be nice if the TRP´s could also be assigned to units individually, as well as account for possible switch positions ( a set, though limited number and selectable), so benefits don´t get lost when using these.