c3k vs Bil: an XAR of some sort in the woods. With submachineguns. And blood.

c3k

C3k

You really made my LOL the other day when I read about your Real life Mis-fortunes.

So you are doing a good job of taking it in stride if you can write about it like that without letting out frustration of what really was happening.

But last night I did come across car theft numbers for 2012 model cars. I was surprised by how few cars had been stolen for a top ten list.

Maybe a total of about 5000, so that would be about 100 cars per state in this country. So if you think about it, no that is not a great number but it is not like a huge number either. Since that would be about 2-3 years of the 2012 models being on the roads here in America.

So not sure what the chances are for car theft. But not likely very high unless you park it in the wrong places.

Most parts of this country is fine to live in. Really not much to be concerned about and people are still generally good. But if you want trouble, there is plenty of places to find it also.

The problem is, when you get into a area like that not knowing it, then it is sad. If you know about it and you are there, you get what ever comes to you and you deserve it.

(That I speak about from experence, if you dont want trouble, dont hang aroung areas where trouble is found)