AKD: CMRT Sound mod in the works?

Thanks for the props! I am considering a short term patch just to cover the small number of sound files released since my last update, but I am also toying with a more comprehensive overall. We'll see. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes right now. ;)

You'll only need 4 small arms sounds, 1 for the AT rifle and 2 cannon sounds (if you do those).

1 for the SMG's (they share the same sound)

1 for the MG's (they share the same sound)

1 for the rifles (unfortunately they share the same sound)

1 for the SG 43 MG (has it's own sound for some reason)

and 1 for the PTRD

You'll only need 4 small arms sounds, 1 for the AT rifle and 2 cannon sounds (if you do those).

1 for the SMG's (they share the same sound)

1 for the MG's (they share the same sound)

1 for the rifles (unfortunately they share the same sound)

1 for the SG 43 MG (has it's own sound for some reason)

and 1 for the PTRD

three sounds for the guns :

gun 122 - M30/122mm

gun 128l - D-25S/122m

gun 152 - ML-20S/152 mm

I wrote it because in the game there are three new sounds for guns, not two, eg the gun 100 d10 is not active (just in case it is already HQS1.5), but surely if they add to the game SU-100/D-10S - activate it;)

PS. still have not found the sound files flamethrower; (

I wrote it because in the game there are three new sounds for guns, not two, eg the gun 100 d10 is not active (just in case it is already HQS1.5), but surely if they add to the game SU-100/D-10S - activate it;)

PS. still have not found the sound files flamethrower; (

Well the 128 isn't "new".

It's been there since CMBN.

Sure, it's used by units in the game, but it isn't "new" and is usually included in most soundmods even tho it isn't used by anything in CMBN or CMFI.

And there's also the gun 115 t-62 file which isn't used by anything.

Well the 128 isn't "new".

It's been there since CMBN.

Sure, it's used by units in the game, but it isn't "new" and is usually included in most soundmods even tho it isn't used by anything in CMBN or CMFI.

And there's also the gun 115 t-62 file which isn't used by anything.

agree (there is even more of no useful sounds) - and perhaps useful to him detailed information which sounds are now active.

agree (there is even more of no useful sounds) - and perhaps useful to him detailed information which sounds are now active.

Speaking of, I've been working on a final version of my soundmod.

I'll make it a community sound mod using not only my sounds, but some of your sounds and possibly other mod makers sounds if I get their permissions.

It will be my final soundmod for CM. I won't make any more (not for release anyway).

Speaking of, I've been working on a final version of my soundmod.

I'll make it a community sound mod using not only my sounds, but some of your sounds and possibly other mod makers sounds if I get their permissions.

It will be my final soundmod for CM. I won't make any more (not for release anyway).

I also already announced the final version;) as we both know, I released another two and update, and it's probably not the end;)

improving CM gives just a lot of fun ;)

Thanks for the props! I am considering a short term patch just to cover the small number of sound files released since my last update, but I am also toying with a more comprehensive overall. We'll see. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes right now. ;)

Sounds great AKD. Looking forward to whatever you have in the works! Thanks for the hard work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yep Vergeltungswaffe, i know that thx.

In fact, i've dl all of them.

Actually my sound pack is a mix of JorgeMC sounds with AKD mod 2.01

the reason i bump this one is that i love AKD work on the sounds, so specific "distant" feel, which seems to me more appropriate.

I want him to know that at list one fan is still waiting for it :cool:

Thanks guys, but still no progress on an overhaul. Too busy with Black Sea and other stuff. I have, at least, updated my sound mod to be all inclusive of WWII titles and upcoming Black Sea. I might go ahead an put this out as a "beta," but the only thing new would be a few sounds for CMRT (and some of those might be shared files).