Soviet setup zone

No way to mod these things? The dark ruby red opacity renders determining terrain features problematical. It reminds me of the scene in The Shining when the elevator door opens and the blood comes gushing out.

Yes, it would be good to mod all the painted areas on the map including the objectives. Increasing their transparency would be a step in the right direction. Ideal would be to have a fairly dense line around the edge quickly trailing off into a much lower density interior.

Michael

Yes, it would be good to mod all the painted areas on the map including the objectives. Increasing their transparency would be a step in the right direction. Ideal would be to have a fairly dense line around the edge quickly trailing off into a much lower density interior.

Yes - please!

BTW, aren't you supposed to be banned or something? ;)

Not me, my IP address to be precise. For a while I was considering legal remedies. So I contacted a local outfit: 'You Won't Believe This Is A Law Firm, LLP'. But they struck me as sleazeballs over the phone. The following morning the ban was lifted and the sun came out. ;)