Your System and CM beta demo

C Colapietro:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Unfortunately, I have a really old (but nice) NEC monitor and I dont think that 800x600 is a selectable option, only 832x648(6??) (or something like that) with the adapter I have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the "Monitors and Sound" control panel, have you tried displaying "All" resolutions, instead of only "Recommended"? Maybe some 800x600 selections will show up then - dunno if you're monitor will support it tho.

I dunno if Voodoo2 will work at 832x624. You might try that as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't work tho. 832x624 seems to be kind of a Mac thing.

Mark

I've got a K6-2 350, 64MB RAM, and an 8MB Matrox G200.

Video is fine unless I pan quickly and then it gets jumpy.

The real sweet part of CM is the sound on my SB Live with a great set of speakers (In my case that is Midiland S2/100s in the front and S2/40s in the rear) Park the camera in the middle of a battle and I can hear gun fire all around. Tracers really sound like they are whizzing overhead.

Jason

CB is locking up on me when I think reinfocements are due in. Only the first time it did not lock up when I played the "Last Defense" Germans attacking.

My system is a P200 MMX 64 meg ram, DirectX 7.0, RAGE PRO TURBO PCI 4.0 MB,and Sound Blaster 64.

I will install DirectX 6 and see if that helps.

Any suggestion BTS?