two copies need two keys

para

Hi Lethaface

can you clarify? i am not sure what you mean.

I need two different keys for two copies of the game. one for me and one for a friend.

cheers

Same like oddball said, during the order process you can change the quantity from 1 to 2 (or whatever I guess). I'm quite sure you will get 2 licenses if you order 2 games.

hello chaps

i am getting two digital copies of the game but need different keys. Is there a way of doing this during the ordering process? I have sent a help ticket off but the techies are offline at the moment.

cheers

You did the right thing by contacting helpdesk. We'll get you a second key (and the one you have will have the activation count reduced).

You did the right thing by contacting helpdesk. We'll get you a second key (and the one you have will have the activation count reduced).

moon

i ordered the two copies but did them 30 mins apart..it emailed me two different key codes :) why do i get reduced activations if i ordered two copies?

Dah those pesky paras should be no problem for the mighty German army. We will push them back into the North Sea and have plenty of time left to shove the Red army back to Moscow.

Actually I'm very wary of the paras. Unlike the regular CW forces they have fierce close in firepower.

I'm playing 2 h2h games of Borderland-one as German and the other as the British and in both games the SS troopers are getting mowed down.

Dah those pesky paras should be no problem for the mighty German army. We will push them back into the North Sea and have plenty of time left to shove the Red army back to Moscow.

Actually I'm very wary of the paras. Unlike the regular CW forces they have fierce close in firepower.

I'm playing 2 h2h games of Borderland-one as German and the other as the British and in both games the SS troopers are getting mowed down.

yeah they are very tough boys. They always do a lot of damage and no matter what you are up against you always feel like you can win..get RT and we can get ourselves into an eastern front showdown too. I will enjoy leaving your scattered and burning hulks all over the steppes :P