New video AAR Odin v Ithikial

Yeah, watched it this afternoon. Done quite well. You do indeed have a gift for this sort of stuff. Hope to see more.

I concur. Nicely done. Well presented. Interesting how Panzers can bog in snow. Your Mark-IV's were effectively used.

Did you notice any particular differences in the performance of crack and veteran troops?

Thank you for creating this. Good luck and good gaming.

Glad you enjoyed it.

@badger I think crack and veteran infantry are usually more effective in fire fights, when combined with improved motivation they can be tough opponents for regulars. I think troops are imrpoved incrementally depending on their experience and motivation levels. So there is probably not a great deal of difference between a crack soldier and a vet, ut I'd probably find the crack soldiers slightly better shots etc. I also think Allied infantry will have a tough time against Luftwaffe airborne with their large number of automatic weapons, they seem to be the tiger tanks of the CM infantry world.

On the other hand, quantity has a quality all of its own. The sheer number of troops Ithikial had left was a surprise for you because of how (relatively) expensive your own company was. Unfotunately for Ithikial, you very effectively denied him the option of using his numerical strength: well played!