Shadows

anyone experiencing very low quality shadows (or texture/models perhaps).

my armor start to flicker in certain positions. nothing HUGE(they dont dissapear), but very noticable if i zoom in. and ugly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

brown fields (not green grass) also have some strange flickering , cant explain it.

i saw it on youtube also, will try to find video (fields flickering)

any ideas how to solve it?

ati radeon 7750 card

intel procesor dual core 2.8ghz

reason i am posting in this section is because i think its not a bugg (not sure tbh)

Not 100% sure it's similar to what I was seeing a while back with my shadows but something simple to try is enabling V-Sync in the graphics options, might help.

Edit - actually regarding brown ploughed fields, I get the same effect when zoomed out. Looks very ugly. Sorry I haven't been able to fix that so can't offer help on that one. I think it's to do with the nature of stuff in straight lines in the textures used. Maybe a plain brown earth/dirt texture would fix. Hmmm, might have to try it.

-F

anyone experiencing very low quality shadows (or texture/models perhaps).

my armor start to flicker in certain positions. nothing HUGE(they dont dissapear), but very noticable if i zoom in. and ugly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

brown fields (not green grass) also have some strange flickering , cant explain it.

i saw it on youtube also, will try to find video (fields flickering)

any ideas how to solve it?

ati radeon 7750 card

intel procesor dual core 2.8ghz

reason i am posting in this section is because i think its not a bugg (not sure tbh)

I have a Dell Optiplex 755 Win 7 Core2 Duo @3.0ghz ( intel 8400 ) w/Ati Radeon 7750, and just turn the Shadows off...the appearance of Shadows are blocky or pixelated when moving slightly, and not natural looking enough for me.

my armor start to flicker in certain positions.

Yeah, I get that sometimes.

If by "brown field" you mean the plowed fields, what you are seeing are moire patterns.

As far as I am aware there is no way to get rig of them.