End Game

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli, are you beating up on someone else besides just me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HeHe... Bauhaus and I played Last Defence (him as the godless Americans). For some reason, he thought I was going to come down the left... I massed on the right. I had basically wiped him out before his reinforcements arrived... and then he forgot about my StuGs while Tiger hunting and lost all three Hellcats. I didn't really beat up on him... I butchered him smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>He didn't really beat me up, it was more of a blood bath. He didn't really succeed though, only captured 55 men, left me 5 to surrender with.....puss.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that was a sad showing for me. Guess I'll have to do better this time... teach you to fear 88's smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Hijack, looks like your thread got exactly that by the Taunters smile.gif

The answer to your question is the auto ending in the demo was not totally coded up at the time. Don't remember what the difference is, but we have played around with the settings quite a bit since then. Also, the AI will more than likely grant you a cease fire than it will in the demo. It was crunching too many numbers and therefore wasn't making "gut instinct" decisions like a human would. So now it often does the math, shrugs, and says "sure, why not call it quits" smile.gif

Steve