Is there a button to reveal all units LOS ?

Destraex1

I don't really see a need for a los tool... I play wego and I use targeting information from waypoints at times e.g., to find hull down positions for tanks.

I'd rather see the current targeting tool get improved in the following ways:

Have the targeting tool-line originate from the waypoint rather than the current unit position.

Give the tool to units without weapons too (think CMSF spotting humvee).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really see a need for a los tool... I play wego and I use targeting information from waypoints at times e.g., to find hull down positions for tanks.

I'd rather see the current targeting tool get improved in the following ways:

Have the targeting tool-line originate from the waypoint rather than the current unit position.

Give the tool to units without weapons too (think CMSF spotting humvee).

+1 and agree to all the above.

Having not played CMRT yet, I am not sure how much restrictions have been placed on split Soviet troops. I would have liked them not to split but can understand that they needed to get onto tanks.

From what i have seen the carrying capacity on the tanks is high enough not to need to split squads.