New file at the Repository: Gun_Sound_mod_V3 by_JorgeMC (2014-02-05)

Comparing your sound mods, some weapons sound distinctly different from previous versions. Were the older ones wrong? S

Some of the older mod weapon sounds of yours sound a lot "more impressive", but should one not be using them?

what can I really say here ..you been here long enough to know how mods work,

There are so many mods to choose... the mod comes without the big bang or echo fx

most of the sounds come from people shooting in video... try to make them little different just dryshots, I let the game fx do the rest If you know what I mean

Iwas going to go with the realistic sound of a gun in all the weapons but in real life guns sounds like a hammer hitting a nail , thats why this mod is different to you

maybe you were expecting the big bang echo sounds

The one I noticed changed the most was the BAR. The older mod has it make a deep throated bang, the new one is more of a lighter "tat'.

I have been comparing all your sound mods from 3 versions and basically selecting the versions I like most. However, I was curious if you radically changed a few cos the older ones were not accurate/less realistic. (They are all good of course.)

The one I noticed changed the most was the BAR. The older mod has it make a deep throated bang, the new one is more of a lighter "tat'.

I have been comparing all your sound mods from 3 versions and basically selecting the versions I like most. However, I was curious if you radically changed a few cos the older ones were not accurate/less realistic. (They are all good of course.)

the older sounds mods are made base in movies or pc games like Saving Private Ryan, the new mod are from real fire guns, you can see videos of the same gun fire from different positions they sound different depending were you stand