Location of Normandy beach landings Mission(s)

In which game of CM group of games--- would I find a mission or missions dealing with waterborne beach landing battle(s) ? From the "repository" I tried to load and install _"Saving Private Ryan" which showed beach landing battle at beginning--- but due to my complete PC Tech dumbness (senior Citizen)---my new PC with windows 7 and hours of trying-- I kept failing !!!---With my old PC I could load and install "Saving Pr. Ryan" but not play it -- due to the old PC limitations. I think I have all the CMBN games(disc or downloads)--but where to go ? Thank you.

In which game of CM group of games--- would I find a mission or missions dealing with waterborne beach landing battle(s) ? From the "repository" I tried to load and install _"Saving Private Ryan" which showed beach landing battle at beginning--- but due to my complete PC Tech dumbness (senior Citizen)---my new PC with windows 7 and hours of trying-- I kept failing !!!---With my old PC I could load and install "Saving Pr. Ryan" but not play it -- due to the old PC limitations. I think I have all the CMBN games(disc or downloads)--but where to go ? Thank you.

ISTR some sterling work done recreating Omaha Beach for the BN family. IIRC, you would only need the base BN game for that to work. As I understand it, BFC don't think very much of the idea of recreating the actual landings, since it would be no fun. You'd either be cowering in the sand for hours while successive waves of reinforcements get shot to dogmeat, or landing against mostly irrelevant opposition. "The Road to Montebourg" campaign starts "just off" the beach, and I think that's as close as you'll get to a BFC-generated landing scenario.

The "Sie Kommen" group of scenarios by Fredrocker has a beach landing battle that is quite good. Its not a re-creation of Omaha Beach but its close enough IMO. I dont know where they are available anymore, but from one NY senior citizen to another if you send me a PM with your email address, I'll send you the game file.

In the meantime maybe someone will pop in with the location of the SK battles.

Check out "Big Battles Come in Small Clashes - Trilogy". URL = http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=select&id=44&orderby=4&page=2

"Beach Front Property" starts with US forces on the beach. Have not played it so cannot comment further.

Beach Front Property - In an amphibious landing, a company of U.S. infantry hits the shore on the western side of the Cotentin Peninsula in support of the post D-Day ground operations. Their objective is to seize a Coastal Manor overlooking the beach as well as the seaside road that partitions it from the nearby village.