A question about bundles

Agreed!!! I'm also waiting for a CW/MG bundle for exactly the same reasons as the OP. I don't care too much how much BF knock down but I just don't see why I should fork out for the original release price on a module (CW) that is now over a year old especially considering I'm willing to buy the latest module together with it.

I have been patient on this bundle but now Christmas looms, I have holiday time avail and I might spend my hard earned cash elsewhere if BF don't act soon enough on a price incentive.

Surely that means the incentive is to buy when released as the prices at BF stay pretty fixed.

I got into CMSF pretty late but did not mind paying full prices for the other upgrade packs even though they were still full price. I see it as an investment into future game releases (and after playing for some time I think they still work out to pretty good value for money).

Surely that means the incentive is to buy when released as the prices at BF stay pretty fixed.

I got into CMSF pretty late but did not mind paying full prices for the other upgrade packs even though they were still full price. I see it as an investment into future game releases (and after playing for some time I think they still work out to pretty good value for money).

I don't see that being BF's general policy on their products?! Like any other game dev/retailer, most items are discounted when bundled and/or have been released after a period of time. But if this policy has little marketing value (because the products are so superior and req no incentive) why do they continue with the strategy?!

In any case, I think you've misunderstood that we are highlighting an anomoly in "the store" not attacking the current policy.

If they can bundle MG and 2.0, CMN and CW, why not MG and CW? It certainly would give people a little more flexability in purchases. While we are on the topic of bundles, why haven't you guys come up with an entire CMN bundle; all the modules with the game? That would be nice too.