Sturmgrenadier: where do i find them?

they are in one of the campaigns, A Moment in Time, battle 4. the put out an amazing volume of fire at good ranges, I was really impressed. I think if they were fighting as an organic company with a Heavy Platoon in support they would be devastating. as is in the scenario they are all mounted in HTs and those work as 4 MGs per platoon.

I'm in the editor and I can't seem to find them anywhere. obviously they are there, can anyone tell me what formation they would be under? I want to use them in a QB as my close assault forces.

thank you

For QBs, make sure the date is set to September and force set to German Army. They will be in the 1st and 2nd companies of the Panzergrenadier Battalion [panzer brigade] under the Infantry-Only and Mech Infantry sections.

For QBs, make sure the date is set to September and force set to German Army. They will be in the 1st and 2nd companies of the Panzergrenadier Battalion [panzer brigade] under the Infantry-Only and Mech Infantry sections.

TY!

My search was primarily under the Waffen SS, my memory betrayed me! thanks again.