Received my CMMG DVD

Today? I haven't heard anything about that yet. I'll so some checking. There is a spot where it sometimes slides down and blocks the main highway leaving town.

Michael

Yeah I think I saw it on the morning news here, it happened last week..it looks to be near the shoreline.

http://blogs.agu.org/landslideblog/2013/10/17/new-bluff-collapse-videos-from-the-usa-and-canada/

This site has a good video, check it out.

I found a video too. I know that area, it's near Fort Worden State Park on the north side of town. I'm on the south side, also on the top of a bluff, but about a block from the edge. From time to time one of the bluffs around the area will give way and lose a few yards of material, usually after a long, heavy rain. A great deal of the Puget Sound area consists of loose, sandy soil and rocks pushed down from Canada by the advance of the glaciers in the last ice age. After the glaciers receded, erosion of these piles began and has been going on for thousands of year. I suppose that if it continues, in a few thousand years it will all be flat once again.

Michael

My MG disk came Friday 10-18-13.to IN area. Open the package. Did see any activation

Numbers? In case or package? Slip disk into my DVD Player just a blank screen?

No auto setup program? I did not need to run it. I have two MG install's set up.

I have my activation Lic on my e-mail from BF. that I used to install MG module.

Just wonder if you guys saw any activation numbers with your disk?

Regards

Lane