German uniform mods?

AstroCat

Been away from CMBN but getting back into it and of course modding it all up again. When I was last around Veins_Germans_CMBN_v1 was the way to go, but I don't think its been updated for 2.x yet.

Is there a new one people are using or should I go ahead and attempt to rename Vein's v1 to use it again?

Thanks!

Thanks... I grabbed those for sure as a good starting point to look through. Ironically no German uniforms included. I'm not sure I have to mod the uniforms but just wanted to see if there was a really good one out there I missed. I searched the repository and GaJ's as well. I think I'll try renaming Vein's as a start.

Thanks for the link. You know after I've looked into the smod_german_m43_soldier_uniform files I realize that the 2.0 vanilla German uniforms are better than the 1.x versions so maybe they don't really need much modding. I think I'll swap some boots, helmets and maybe add a couple from Veins to the stock ones and use a mix.

Yeah, I renamed them and mixed them in with the vanilla ones, plus Aris' dirty and wounded faces.

It's strange, currently the german faces named: german-soldier-skin 1 show up in the game. The german faces named: german_skin 1 do not.

But the normal maps are named: german_skin 1_normal map. Should I change the normal maps to: german-soldier-skin 1_normal map like all the other nations?