Baron, years ago I went shooting jack rabbits in the Mojave Desert with a gun enthusiast. He brought an M-16 and a AK-47. They both seemed equivalent weapons to me- but I'm no expert. And, no, we didn't hit any of the beasts. They were huge and ugly and deserved to die. But quick as lightning.

antelope_jackrabbit2.jpg

image hosting websites

If you love gun, you just love it, I want to know what people feeling))))) I love AK because it Sexy)))

Well, it's the best selling assault rifle in history so they must be doing something right. And, yes, I did love it more than my ex-mother-in-law.

Quotes from Mikhail Kalashnikov:

"I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists ... I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower."

"Blame the Nazi Germans for making me become a gun designer ... I always wanted to construct agriculture machinery."

"I created a weapon to defend the borders of my motherland. It's not my fault that it's being used where it shouldn't be. The politicians are more to blame for this.

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed' ... So this has been my lifetime motto – I have been creating weapons to defend the borders of my fatherland, to be simple and reliable."

Should that be 'Motherland'?

Well, it's the best selling assault rifle in history so they must be doing something right. And, yes, I did love it more than my ex-mother-in-law.

Quotes from Mikhail Kalashnikov:

"I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists ... I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower."

"Blame the Nazi Germans for making me become a gun designer ... I always wanted to construct agriculture machinery."

"I created a weapon to defend the borders of my motherland. It's not my fault that it's being used where it shouldn't be. The politicians are more to blame for this.

"When a young man, I read somewhere the following: God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed' ... So this has been my lifetime motto – I have been creating weapons to defend the borders of my fatherland, to be simple and reliable."

Should that be 'Motherland'?

So, you love AK! Welcome on board brother! ;-)

"God the Almighty said, 'All that is too complex is unnecessary, and it is simple that is needed'" - this is true of life on 100%, We don't need Iphon we need AK )))))))

• 3 weeks later...