Multiplayer improvement

Hello,

i think that CM multiplayer play is great, and i would like to suggest some improvement:

1. MULTIPLAYER CAMPAIGN - linked battles to fight against the same opponent

2. COOPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER - possibility to split command in the same campaign or in scenario to fight side-by-side with a friend

3. MORE MULTIPLAYER PLAYERS - possibility to play a scenario with more than 2 people, for example doing 2vs1 or 2vs2.

Esepically i think that multiplayer campaigns would be a wonderful improvement to have!

What do you think?

Albe, There are HvH campagns out there to my understanding although I have not played any.

As far as Multi-multiplayer goes I think you will like this. It is geared toward RT play which is where it would shine most. It is how I feel CM should be played best in RT mode: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=109832&highlight=multi+multiplayer

As far as Multi-multiplayer goes I think you will like this. It is geared toward RT play which is where it would shine most. It is how I feel CM should be played best in RT mode: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=109832&highlight=multi+multiplayer

Many people like PBEM better. You can't see nearly all action when playing in RT mode. And if there were more than one players on one side this problem would be even worse. So I'd vote for WeGo CoPlay. :) Whether it's scenario/QB or campaign doesn't matter to me.