Triangular buildings?

This might seem an odd request for a future inclusion but bare with me!

You might well think when do you see Triangular buildings and the answer is well actually all the time. As I am off for my annual 3-4 weeks in France at the start of July I was reminded that it pretty much every village at the town square or a cross roads in a village the building at the corner is angled.

for you americans think of the front of a saloon at a corner in a western.

A set of triangular buildings would really only be used to add on to an existing building to create a feature or to smooth out corners in a town where you want to go from a North/South street to a East west one using an angled building at the corner without triangular gaps.

Any thoughts?

Of if there is a technical reason why it would need a lot of extra coding etc. the I can fully understand why you wouldn't want to do it.

Peter.

... but bare with me!

Peter.

Um, Peter? I barely know you.

:)

Ken

I don't think you guys should be baring your relationship here...

While I would love to see triangular buildings, I think they may be problematic for BF. Just moving around sandbags gives you some idea of difficulty of placement. Still it never hurts to ask.