Unit/Armor List for GL?

Here's the modules website 'overview page'

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=303&Itemid=523

A veritable smorgasbord of equipment! :D The one small addendum is needed, the M15 and M15A1 HT have been merged into sharing a common model since they were functionally identical. On the other end, mention of 'Panther A' refers to two types, Jpz IV refers to three types, Tiger I gets two later versions, mention of SPW 251 HT refers to 12(!) different types. I haven't compared, this module may turn out to be larger than the basegame!

...it is, if you think about it, kind of funny that *Sicily* is the main game and *Italy* the module.

I suppose they wanted to take them in chronological order. And given the size and duration of the mainland campaign, it was inevitable that the module covering it should be larger too. And anyway, it is not necessary to think of FI as the "main" game, just the first one.

Michael

Here's the modules website 'overview page'

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=303&Itemid=523

A veritable smorgasbord of equipment! :D The one small addendum is needed, the M15 and M15A1 HT have been merged into sharing a common model since they were functionally identical. On the other end, mention of 'Panther A' refers to two types, Jpz IV refers to three types, Tiger I gets two later versions, mention of SPW 251 HT refers to 12(!) different types. I haven't compared, this module may turn out to be larger than the basegame!

Heavy Panzerjäger Company (Elefant)

AWESOME!!!