New file at the Repository: Attack on Verrieries Ridge (H2H) (2013-04-07)

Quick note:

Scenario built for the “Mediums Plus Tournament”, over at Band of Brothers.

More details concerning this scenario played in the tournament can be found here:

http://webandofbrothers.yuku.com/forums/110/CMBN-CW-Medium-Plus-Tournament

This scenario unfortunately was released at the same time as version CM:BN v2.0 and so contained the ford bug. Since the tournament release, version v2.1 has been released and so the bug no longer interferes with the game. In addition the map has been amended.

• 4 weeks later...

You may want to check the German reinforcements. Unless they are being beamed in from the Starship Enterprise their arrival location is a bit, odd. Plus one of the squads is on the other side of the map from it's parent platoon.

Morning George

Not to certain whether these are the correct answers to the questions raised, in that they are numerous reinforcements. I have a tendency to overlook the obvious, and at Bobs I am probably known as the "blunder king", or if there is a bug he (me) can find it.

I take it... the beaming in are those that arrive at the château five minutes into the game and those forces covering the right hand corner.

If these are the reinforcements you refer to, this is intentional. I tried to give a reaction of troops responding to an alarm being raised. They are already there in the building but not ready for action. So from the first contact with the scouts to the alarm being raised and pass back to the troops stationed at the château, I allowed some minutes to elapse.

I have not made this as clear as I intended too as you are the second person to raise it.

The squad on the other side I though were covering an important junction, with no knowledge when re-enforcement would arrival that would be a necessity, with limited forces.

Hope these are the two points... and my answers are helpful.

Morning George

Not to certain whether these are the correct answers to the questions raised, in that they are numerous reinforcements. I have a tendency to overlook the obvious, and at Bobs I am probably known as the "blunder king", or if there is a bug he (me) can find it.

I take it... the beaming in are those that arrive at the château five minutes into the game and those forces covering the right hand corner.

If these are the reinforcements you refer to, this is intentional. I tried to give a reaction of troops responding to an alarm being raised. They are already there in the building but not ready for action. So from the first contact with the scouts to the alarm being raised and pass back to the troops stationed at the château, I allowed some minutes to elapse.

I have not made this as clear as I intended too as you are the second person to raise it.

The squad on the other side I though were covering an important junction, with no knowledge when re-enforcement would arrival that would be a necessity, with limited forces.

Hope these are the two points... and my answers are helpful.

Yup that's the ones. Ah OK that makes sense :) Thanks for the quick reply. I'm about to scramble the said QRF now :)

BTW I like the map - nice detail etc on it. Looking forward to smoking my oppo's armour on it ;)

Cheery!