BonGiorno Tomahawks

Just completed it after months away from CMFI.

Really enjoyed Aris' scenario, but was surprised to get a US Total Victory as it was a bloodbath with most of my tanks KO'd and a third inf casualties.

I thought I was doing ok until the last 25 minutes, when one gets into the town and casualties skyrocketed. I guess I can't get used to that after CMSF and CMA. I felt I deserved a loss or a draw at best. (PS: I never found a use for the mortars and I don't think I used em at all.)

Anyway, highly recommended scenario.

I would love that scenario designers, like Aris, put their superpowers doing simpler scenarios for beginners. For example, to learn combat tactics. How to move, how to cover, how the chain of command and artillery works, tanks use ... All this with clear and simple instructions and objectives, like, "Go up here, look for a couple of turns, cover in this area" etc. Scenarios designed to solve questions of the community and ignite debates about tactics and "tricks" for beginners like me ...

Ah! Another thing! What we will do without Bill Handerberger and GreenAsJade AAR?WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO MY GOD! ;-) So please, another AAR or some news about CMGL...Thanks and regards!

I would love that scenario designers, like Aris, put their superpowers doing simpler scenarios for beginners. For example, to learn combat tactics. How to move, how to cover, how the chain of command and artillery works, tanks use ... All this with clear and simple instructions and objectives, like, "Go up here, look for a couple of turns, cover in this area" etc. Scenarios designed to solve questions of the community and ignite debates about tactics and "tricks" for beginners like me ...

Ah! Another thing! What we will do without Bill Handerberger and GreenAsJade AAR?WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO MY GOD! ;-) So please, another AAR or some news about CMGL...Thanks and regards!

GL news? How about pre-orders are open.