Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

2.01 Crew Bailing Out/Remounting

Was this changed at all? I noticed in a battle that a Firefly crew got hit by a Schreck, front hull penetration. Killed a crew member. Crew bails out, panicked. Regular quality/motivation, Canadians. Next turn they recover and I can remount. Same battle, I hit a Puma with a PIAT, crew bails. They remount startlingly quick. Same with a Tiger turret penetration with a PIAT. Back in action really quick - my opponent mentioned it after he saw my Firefly do it.

Obviously, this was a subjective experience, but as with the AT mines it makes me wonder. Anyone wanna bite or notice anything?

In a recent game I had a Sherman crew do it three times in a row :) The tank was penetrated, crew jumped out, remounted them next turn, got a penetrating shot again, jumped out and remounted and the same story once more after that :)

Regular/normal motivation.

A pity it was a night fight and the tank finished its wonderful life finally getting hit in the back by friendly AT gun...I guess you can't be lucky all the time heh.

In a recent game I had a Sherman crew do it three times in a row :) The tank was penetrated, crew jumped out, remounted them next turn, got a penetrating shot again, jumped out and remounted and the same story once more after that :)

And all of them survived every time?

Well thats what I was pointing out. If noone else does it I guess when the semester ends I'm going to test THIS and AT MINES. I really hope someone does it before 2 months from now though.

As I said, it was a subjective experience, but 3 times, all with different vehicles on different sides, in the same battle, makes me think something may be up. In my case with the Firefly C3k, it was regular, and the driver got killed by the schreck hit. The tank had some light track damage, etc, but nothing else. Crew panics, bails, and Im able to order a remount one turn later.