New file at the Repository: ezTerrainTweak (2013-03-25)

ezTerrainTweak …I made this Mod for myself but maybe someone else may find it useful. Its main function is to reduce the saturation in some of the green foliage and give more of a Hazy green look especially for battles around 12:00 clear day. It only tweak’s or slightly alters the stock graphic. So if you are looking for a new crazy look, this is not what you want and if you are happy with what you have keep it. This is just for people who feel the foliage looks to wet (saturated) and do not want to change their computer color settings but also still look like stock foliage. I did not put the file in (.brz) format so you open up and see what is being changed.ez

More...

Will try and see if it suits me.

Edit: For bush-1-bb you should have added those pink flowers - I guess 3 pixels per flower would do the trick wouldn't it? You should also make bark on the same file darker if you compare it with bush-1-bark color. Great new addition especially when it comes to bocage, doodads and foliage! Thank you.