Favorite winter scenario?

Mine is Elsdorf. I have played it countless times and it is always entertaining. Something cool happens nearly every time, like a 75mm infantry gun taking out three light tanks at long range.

***edit*** on second thought, it probably wasn't that long range. But still cool.

[ January 01, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Cpt. Cook ]

I tried Merry Xmas at Hemroulle yesterday myself based on it being mentioned by two of the previous posters and have to agree. It was a ton of fun. I played the defense and got a tie. It was one of the best and enjoyable scenario's I've played. As a matter of fact I'm going to play it again today. I think it would be alot of fun in a PBEM. Thanks guys for the tip. I think I'll try playing it in summer this time. I think my guys were just too cold to fight well. :D

Assenois v1.0 - This is one of my favorite scenarios of all time. Outstanding attention to OOB & map detail, thrilling depiction of CCR's relief of Bastogne, tons of atmosphere, and the only way to win this one is to recreate the historical approach. Hell, let me correct the initial statement; this IS my favorite scenario of all time.

A Long, Cold Day - pretty fun with a few surprises in it. I think basically I include it because it was the first winter scenario I'd ever played.

Yes it's still there Agua or at least I think that is where I just got it. I just started it last night after getting your recommandation and it does look really good so far. Let's see in the first 10 moves or so I managed get 5 of my vehicles knocked out all by myself so far. I am so proud of me. :D Dying to get home and playing it some more. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the email Ales but I already had v2.0. It seems that that is an improved or at least changed version of it. Anyway I appreciate the effort. And yes it is by far the best scenarios I've played so far not that I've played all that much in the past 2 years. All this time I played either scenarios that I created or QB's. I am so happy I've discovered scenarios. And now here I go looking for another to get my butt kicked in. :D Oh yeah. I finished the game last night. It was a tie. But the map is just excellent. Man, a ton of work must have went into that scenario.