Holy Cow! AWESOME "FEATURE" :D

Holy Cow! This is the second time I have seen something like this, the first time was kinda of a bummer, but this time its AWESOME! I wish I knew how to take a screenshot cause Id rather you found out that way but Ill just tell you. Yesterday I loaded an old Courage and Fortitude save for the beginning of school of hard knocks, cause I wanted to see how the new machine guns are without playing the super easy first mission. I noticed that 4 of my HMGs had sniper rifles instead of MGs, which was a bummer. So it seems there is a little weirdness with load outs in old saves in v2.01. Not a problem, these are really old saves. Here's where it gets good.

Today I loaded up another old save, was shooting for the beginning of mission 3 in the Scottish Corridor but ended up getting deployment of mission 2,..... and every or almost every ... regular rifle I forget the name is replaced with a Bren!!!!! 8o :D

so I have 2 or so platoons of these guys. I just made a save to try to seal it in. Sorry BFC but I wonder if my saves OOB might be imported to another scenario to try out these all Bren guys more. I have a save Id be happy to email to anyone interested just PM me. Im gonna try these suckers out now!

Edit to add: Oh and one of them has a Besa tank MG, that's what that the panel says, the 3d model has him holding an invisible gun with a smg on his back. I think it might shoot tho lol. I'm gonna find out now