New file at the Repository: CW Schnell Truppen Angriffe (2013-02-18)

Just playing for half an hour or so, have to stop now but this looks really good.

Haven't encountered the ATguns yet (one very painfull Piat so far), so maybe I will curse this scenario later on, but now it's very interesting. Looks like the beautiful map offers different approaches.

Thanks for the comments. Hope it goes well - be great to hear how you get on etc?

Cheery!

Hi Aragorn :) Glad ya like the map. Image was found at Bundesarchiv and the link to image is: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-732-0138-19,_Russland-Mitte,_Wilkowischken,_Sch%C3%BCtzenpanzer.jpg

Ahhh, the costly attack of the Grossdeutschland at Wilkowischken. Great picture, George, thank you. Pity the guy in the background doesn't know the PK guys are around.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to Blutopie for playing STA and leaving a review. Glad ya enjoyed sneaking about with lot's of armoured vehicles in the dawn murk! The sun rising caught me out a few times when the range suddenly increased and my AFVs were stuck out in the open like sore thumbs...