Nazis in Antarctica

Affentitten

So the surveys show the location of the UFO bases - right??

Yep. According to the article, the first base was at................Wow. Out the window...That's cool. Looks like a Panther turret only upside............................................................................................................................................

Good link Wicky. Interesting and nice to see a thorough debunking.

Thanks for the offer Affy : ). I suffer from too much to read and must try to restrict myself. I fail of course.

It lead me to wonder where my reading was these days. We can have up to 56 library books and I get numerous e-mails per day. Despite light pruning I see I have still nearly 80,000 stored in my ISP box since I opened the account a decade ago.

Many e-mails are compilations of interesting stuff. This weeks list from Phys.org has 150+ stories to browse. Given the amount available I am now giving up the magazines I previously subscribed too.