New file at the Repository: CMFI Tan geometric FOW icons (2013-02-02)

Tan Geometric FOW Icons This is a set of tan geometric FOW floating icons that are a subtle earth tone, but are distinctive enough from the standard green, and grey spotted icons making it easier to visually separate spotted units from FOW icons. They can be used in conjunction with any other floating icon mod, or with the stock floating icons that come with the game. For example shown in the thumbnail pic it is being used along with juju’s green/grey geometric icons. Just put the folder in the Z folder to use. Enjoy,Vin

More...

These are the same as at CMMODS. Here is a preview shown with the stock icons. They can be used with any other icon set, but I recommend using either juju's or wolfe's green/grey geometric icons. These tan ones go well if one uses gree/grey spotted icons, but If you prefer icons with more pop I recommend using the red/blue set I made for "Vin geometric FOW icons" that uses green/grey for the FOW colors.

CMFortressItalyDemo2013-01-2922-06-58-60.jpg