Unknown Icon in the "Defenses" screen of AFVs

I've got two questions:

What is the strange honeycomb-like symbol listed in the AFV defenses screen? I've noticed that some vehicles have this symbol and others lack it. After checking the game manual, I couldn't find any information regarding what it represents. It also offers no information when the mouse cursor is held over top of it. Do any of you guys know what it is?

The symbol is listed in at the bottom of the AFV defenses screen, but only for some and not all AFVs.

Also, can anyone tell me how to customize the command hotkeys? I am tired of "I" representing "quick move" in the movement commands list and "pause" in the special commands list.

About the hotkeys:

There is a document called "alternate hotkeys" (in your data folder if I remember correctly).

If you rename that "hotkeys" (remember to backup the original first, if you want to keep it) you´ll get some other hotkeys - that in my opinion are much better. You can also edit (customize) the hotkeys by editing the text in the document. Or in-game if you have the 2.00 version of the game (I think)

It means Smokescreen defense. In case of serious trouble the AFV can be enveloped with a allround smokescreen.

About hotkeys change, I did know, but (he, I'm over fifty) forgot. I bet there are some forumboys that can give the answer faster than me. I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is allready available to you while I'm still typing this.

If no one reacts i'll look it up for you later, because I've got to go now.

I've got two questions:

What is the strange honeycomb-like symbol listed in the AFV defenses screen? I've noticed that some vehicles have this symbol and others lack it.

Smoke mortar tubes. The icon depicted is typical of a German mortars which spread out in fan-like area to provide a nice screen to protect the tank. I think some American tanks either had a single tube accessible from inside the tank or the crew had a handheld 2" tube to pop smoke out of a hatch.