Request help with Imperial Japanese Army Mod

majgentob

If you are talking about LLFs Makin scenario, what I did is create a CMBN install and kept it at the version level that the mods were created for. CM allows you to do this no problem, doesn't use up any activations etc and you can retain that install with those mods and still play your normal 2.0 version against other players. You can have your cake and eat it too. Or maybe more properly, you can have your mochi and eat it too.

• 2 weeks later...

I am visiting the forum for the first time in 2013 having quit gaming cold turkey for job reasons, for the time being. Anybody who wants to try to update the IJA and Pacific mods for 2.0 (which I don't own) is free to do so and publish the results on the Repo. Most of these mods originate with others in any case -- CoonDog, et al.

I am visiting the forum for the first time in 2013 having quit gaming cold turkey for job reasons, for the time being. Anybody who wants to try to update the IJA and Pacific mods for 2.0 (which I don't own) is free to do so and publish the results on the Repo. Most of these mods originate with others in any case -- CoonDog, et al.

Thanks for the heads up, LLF. My thanks, too for the great mod: this may be the only way we'll ever get to enjoy CM in the Pacific.

I'm hoping another experienced modder will take up the gauntlet.

With My Compliments,

majgentob