Is there a plan for a Mac demo? I have an old MacBook Pro with the x1600 graphics card (ancient I know) and would like to test it. I can run CMSF under boot camp no sweat, but don't want to assume, ya know? Or does one of the BF gurus know if there are issues with older Macs? Thx much.

I'm not certain about the X1600 on the Mac. For CMBN there have been issues with this video chip and the drivers that Apple provides. CMSF is a slightly older graphics engine, but it is broadly similar enough that you may run into issues running it under MacOS.

I'm not sure when a Demo will be ready. My assumption is that one WILL be made, but I'm not absolutely certain of that.

I just tried running on my new (6 month old) MacBook Pro with the graphics settings set to automatic switching, which from the way I read Battlefront's Mac info means that it will NOT switch to my 1GB graphics card but will use the Intel on board graphics (for non Mac people this is a way to save battery life when the high end graphics are not needed).

I opened up a couple of scenarios and they looked just fine. No issues moving around the map and to my eye everything looked the same.

Hope this helps you. The built in graphics are 384MB shared.