Russian Civil War scenario is broken

I played the Russian Civil War scenario recently and had the southern Whites surrender after I took their capital and their NM reached 0. They still had 2 alternate capitals so it seems it was due to NM. However the northern and ukranian Whites never surrendered, even after their NM went to 0. Bug or feature?

Something else I noticed is that after France has withdrawn Germany and Romania can't produce any PP. Also, if Germany moves into surrendered Poland the captured terrain is considered liberated by France... and the Bolsheviks can't move there (their minors can though). It's not a main area of focus... but a bit odd when playing.

I also had an odd event with the North-Caucasian Emirate... they joined the Bolsheviks but since the terrain was already conquered by bolshevik forces their capital didn't form as part of a new minor... now the Terrek Cossacks have 2 Capitals. 1 Militia unit still deployed for them and they are represented on the war map.

And finally, thanks for the revised version. The way the war developes feels a lot more "realistic" here than before. It's allready great fun to crush the Bolsheviks / lead the world revolution. :D

I also had an odd event with the North-Caucasian Emirate... they joined the Bolsheviks but since the terrain was already conquered by bolshevik forces their capital didn't form as part of a new minor... now the Terrek Cossacks have 2 Capitals. 1 Militia unit still deployed for them and they are represented on the war map.

That confused me too. I got the message that they joined me but never figured out where they were. All I know is that they could build an HQ named "Pilsudski". :confused:

Something else I noticed is that after France has withdrawn Germany and Romania can't produce any PP. Also, if Germany moves into surrendered Poland the captured terrain is considered liberated by France... and the Bolsheviks can't move there (their minors can though). It's not a main area of focus... but a bit odd when playing.

I'll get these two things fixed too.

And finally, thanks for the revised version. The way the war developes feels a lot more "realistic" here than before. It's allready great fun to crush the Bolsheviks / lead the world revolution. :D

Thanks, that's great to hear and in due course we'll get it even better once these issues are cleared up! :)

Please can you send a saved turn of this to me at the following email address:

bill.runacre@furysoftware.com

Thanks!

Bill

Upon further review, the only White unit that has level 4 is the "Turkestankaya" division that appears in the Caucasus. It shows 4 out of a maximum of 1, so it must have been deployed like that. This appears to be a problem with that one unit rather than a research problem like I originally thought, but please let me know if you still need me to e-mail you the save.