Surviving Italian full tracked AFVs in High Res color!

Was trying to find some AB 41 footage I thought I'd seen at one point when I came across this.

It's part of a whole series of AFV documentation vids and, within its limits, is quite good. It certainly doesn't show everything the Italians had, but there are some jaw dropping shots and some really cool camouflage schemes, too.

AFV assembly, storage, unit acceptance and combat exercise footage. Crisp, clear B&W!

Regards,

John Kettler

A little more about the first movie clip. At around second 10 on, there are two pictures of two M15/42 sheltered in bunkers in the defence line along the Tagliamento river, which is a few kilometers from my town. The whole line, a mix of AT guns and MG nests was dismantled in the early '90 after the end of the cold war. All the vehicles, various models of tanks of the '40 and '50, towed away. Final destination some museum, I hope.