Exit Zones - Not Appearing

Hi guys,

I'm trying to modify a couple of the existing Quick Battle maps to include Exit Zones.

I can do this in the Scenario Editor with no problems. I'm in the MISSION section and then set them in the respective Axis and Allies Territory Objectives. However, the Exit Zones do not appear in the actual battle. (I've set them to be visible to both sides as objectives)

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there some property I need to assign to the Exit Zones to get them to appear? .... Can you have Exit Zones in a Quick Battle?

Thanks

Not got the game to hand. But just checking the obvious - you have the obj enabled in your game view (alt j)?

Hi George,

I should have mentioned that in my original post. Yes, the objective zones are set to visible. I think it might have something to do with Quick Battles. Can you have Exit Zones in QB's??

Hi George,

I should have mentioned that in my original post. Yes, the objective zones are set to visible. I think it might have something to do with Quick Battles. Can you have Exit Zones in QB's??

Not sure off hand. I can't see why not but it could be an issue associated with QB? All my scenario design experience is not with QBs I'm afraid. Still away from the game so can't check to see what the issue is. Nothing in the manual?