Uniforms version 2?

Have the uniforms been improved for version2? They seem alot better than I remember and I'm not bothered about modding them.

Yes, they have been improved and/or expanded.

1. US uniforms as a whole have been retouched a bit.

2. Heer and Waffen-SS smocks have been added

3. Heer and Waffen-SS uniforms have more options. It means soldiers don't share just one texture but several of them most of the time. For example Heer foot infantry share up to 6 M42/M43 uniforms.

4. We have German platoon, company and battalion uniforms now.

5. A new "Panzergrenadier" uniform has been added. It is the StuG wrap with PzGr insignia used by some Armored Panzergrenadier and Panzer engineer units.

6. There is a British officer uniform for platoon/company/Battalion leaders.

7. Mix of several uniforms (camo smocks + wool Feldblusen etc.) is allowed on the German side.

Good God no! I would like to see 214th and 130th Bde. with any luck at all 4th and 7th SLI and 5th Wiltshires.

Not to worry. :)

Honestly, my original mod files work well enough (though they need to be renamed).

I am playing with the normal maps to see if I can enhance my end-product at all.

Plus, I have a new inspiration/enhancement that I'm planning on testing over the holidays.