Repository Scenarios not working in new version.

I've tried to load a few new scenarios from the repository since patching and upgrading.

They don't seem to work....graphics all messed up. Is this supposed to happen?

Do all scenarios on repository need to be re-done in new version?

"Graphics all messed up is not very informative" what do you mean all messed up? I have opened a couple of repository scenarios and they are fine.

"Graphics all messed up is not very informative" what do you mean all messed up? I have opened a couple of repository scenarios and they are fine.

Ok, how about, yellows and purples, and weird shapes, like the landscapes of an alien planet.

Have you patched and upgraded and then fresly loaded a scenario from the repository. I tried "Amfreville" and "Dusty Roads-7AD" with the same result.

They don't seem to work....graphics all messed up. Is this supposed to happen?

When I first loaded 2.0 I experienced some graphical anomalies. Kampgruppe Engel, for example. Looked like, well, an expiring video card. And some corrupted movement buttons. But on the 2nd load and since everything seems fine.

I just downloaded and started Amfreville, myself. Everything looks fine (except all that bocage is a MASSIVE framerate killer). As an experiment I quit out, yanked the v1.11.brz file and restarted to mimic an incorrectly installed upgrade. Restarted the scenario - still alright, even with the missing brz.